Writing a great CV is key to landing your dream job in Insurance. Here are some top tips to help you create a successful CV:
- Focus on Relevance: Make sure to include only relevant information that is pertinent to the job you’re applying for.
- Keep it Concise: Make sure each sentence you write is clear and concise. Keep your CV to no more than two pages.
- Highlight Your Achievements: Use active language to showcase your accomplishments. The candidate who connects the dots between these accomplishments and their value to the organisation nails the job. eg “Hitting” (kpi’s or targets on time every month) sounds a lot better than “Hit”.
- Use Keywords: Research the job and include keywords from the job description in your CV.
- Check for Errors: Always proofread your CV to ensure there are no spelling or grammar mistakes.
One thought on “The keys to writing a great CV for the Insurance sector!”