The Company Background
Our client are an established Personal Lines Insurance broker, experts in van, house, car, commercial, holiday and life insurance and they are currently entering a growth phase. With this in mind, they are seeking to hire another Personal Lines Broker specifically to work on their car renewals team. The team currently consists of eight people and they are averaging approximately 300-400 leads/day of which they convert approximately 10-15% into sales but they aren’t working to a specific target. At present they’re achieving 150 sales per week and would like to increase this to over 200 sales per week but will need to expand the team from eight to ten to achieve this.
After 12 months in this position, you will be:
- Working off a script, asking the right regulatory questions but not restricted to that script.
- Averaging 60-100 calls per day both inbound and outbound, dealing with their motor insurance queries.
- Expected to be a leader in the team and help to train/guide and mentor newer staff.
- May have grown into a Team Leader role within the organisation.
The Reporting Line
You will report into the Motor Sales Team Leader who joined the business in December 2019 and who has already developed a strong reputation for mentoring and training his staff. He’s quite adept at going through the small things in the role and helping with coming up with solutions to challenges along the way.
- You have previous Motor Insurance broking experience and have had previous experience of working with a variety of underwriters
- You have experience of using the Relay system
- You will receive full training and coaching with very hands on upskilling on processes and systems.
- You will sit with Team Leader or an experienced member of the team to learn on the job as part of the buddy system.
- You will have a lead in of the first six months to complete your internal training before commencing with your first insurance exams.
- You are a hard worker, bubbly, possessing a good attitude and ability to get on well in a team environment.
With the company expanding across house, motor and commercial, there will continue to be openings for Team Leaders with room for further progression as the company grows. You will be joining a steadily growing team where there are always new projects to work on. In the last five years this firm has doubled in size and their staff really enjoy working there because there is a good vibe and team oriented culture that won’t restrict you from developing.
Base Salary in the €26-28k range + exam fees and study support + 21 days annual leave.
The Next Steps
Candidates interested in applying for this opening are asked to email their CV’s to [email protected]
Further information may be obtained by calling Gerard on 01-9065116
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.