A long established, global accounting firm with a specific focus on middle market and SME businesses has an opening for a Senior Tax Manager/Associate Director in their team.
Within twelve months in this position, you’ll have:
- Generated significant fee income and delivered an excellent service to clients.
- Provided advisory solutions to clients where they may be considering their options vis a vis selling their business or succession planning.
- Worked on tax restructuring and have dealt with a number of owner managed clients who may be looking to build out or restructure their business and avail of associated tax reliefs.
- Maximised fee income, managed the work volume and produced good quality work on behalf of the clients.
- You are an ACA Tax Qualified Accountant operating at Manager level within a practice firm and have at least four years PQE.
- You are outgoing, driven and ambitious with a willingness to complete your assignments and can relate easily to your clients.
- You are very proactive and a solution driven individual who can think outside the norm and come up with ideas.
- Technically competent, you understand the impact of contracts on businesses and possess the ability to price work accordingly.
Within this firm, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an advisory capacity where the quantity and quality of interesting tax work is higher than anything you’ll previously have experienced. This opening also represents a huge opportunity to progress your career significantly with an immediate opportunity to step up to Senior Manager/Associate Director level but with the possibility of a Partner level position being created down the line.
A highly competitive package including a phenomenal basic salary, annual bonus, DC Pension, CPD Memberships, phone and credit card will be offered to the successful candidate.
The Next Steps
Candidates interested in applying for this opening are asked to email their CV’s to [email protected]
Further information may be obtained by calling Gerard on 01-9065116
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.