A specialist Northside Dublin brokerage is seeking to expand its Commercial Lines team by appointing an experienced Business Development/Account Executive. This firm is undergoing some unprecedented growth in the current climate and is seeking to build on this by appointing an individual who can support their further expansion.
- As an Account Executive, within 12 months in this position, you will have brought in a good client base (not specific to one sector but a good spread across manufacturing, retail, sport etc), created a good relationship and perception with the insurers and looked after the customers correctly and compliantly.
- You will have become an integral part of the team and written up to €150k in your first year in commission & fees
- You will be at a point in your development where the Managing Director will be looking at the longer term with a view to giving you an equity share in the business
- Ideally has developed their own book previously and has a strong business development/new business ethic.
- Is looking to make a jump up the career ladder with the longer term in mind
- Has experience of dealing with clients, handling their claims queries and knows how to deal with submissions, arrange finance etc
- CIP Qualified – essential
- Is of good character, with integrity, common sense, a decent individual
- Willing to make calls and develop leads
You will work in an office with 10 staff and report directly to the Managing Director. This team is a mixture of established, seasoned brokers along with some junior staff members learning their trade.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who wants to maximise their earning potential in the short term but with the potential for an equity stake in the business within a few years. Put simply if you bring in €250-300k in income in years 1 & 2, there will be an equity stake conversation with you at that point. You’ll be joining a company where high standards are set from the top and where the client is looked after. You’ll be in control of your own destiny in an environment where decisions are made quickly and where you’d be supported in the back office, allowing you to focus on what you’re really strong at.
Base Salary negotiable (dependent on book and income generating ability) + €10K expenses + VHI + DC Pension + commission on income above agreed threshold.
The Next Steps
Candidates interested in applying for this opening are asked to email their CV’s to [email protected]
Further information may be obtained by calling Gerard on 01-9065116
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.