Our client are an established Dublin city centre brokerage with over 70 staff and an ambitious growth plan supported by a talented team of brokers. Whilst they’re happy with where they are at as a business right now, they have designs on future growth by acquiring the right people with the right skills. They are looking at bringing in an individual at a Senior level into the organisation who will effectively join the business and build their own book from scratch which means a significant onus on this person bringing in as much of their existing book as possible in Year 1.
In this opening you will within 12 months:
- Have hit all pre agreed financial targets as set out and will have successfully transferred some of your existing book.
- Settled into being a “safe pair of hands” Account Executive who is successfully managing the account – with an existing book of small SME business.
- Will have targeted the “low hanging fruit” of your existing book and generated your own new business as well.
- Will have demonstrated hard work in sales meetings through your numbers.
- Will have set parameters at the outset and put together a short, medium and long term plan for yourself and your career. – Part of this will involve sitting down with the Directors and identifying what you want to achieve and what you need to do to make that happen.
- Will have brought on some of the younger sales team members, providing learning and mentoring.
You are a hungry and ambitious individual with get up and go but someone that can be moulded. You are able to articulate how you’ve achieved what you’ve achieved to date in your career and outline your strategy/systems you put in place to achieve it. Possessing the right personality and temperament are important as you must fit in with the office and be positive in your attitude. You’re a self-starter who doesn’t need hands on management and above all maintain high standards of ethics in all your dealings.
You’ll be joining a company that’s grown by 500% in three years and has historically brought in people who weren’t at management levels elsewhere but now have management roles and an input into the direction of the business. You’ll have the opportunity to develop business with clients and insurers in the right way and build your reputation in the market whilst progressing your own career in line with our clients growth plans.
Base Salary (negotiable) + Commission Structure (negotiable) + DC Pension scheme + expenses. Each salary and package is unique to each individual but is designed to incentivise you to achieve your goals.
The Next Steps
Candidates interested in applying for this opening are asked to email their CV’s to [email protected]
Further information may be obtained by calling Gerard on 01-9065116
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.